Are you passionate to further expand our location in Vienna together with us? Are you excited about working for one of the most innovative IT companies in Austria, which has been a global market leader for more than 10 years? Are you an enthusiastic all-rounder who enjoys juggling a wide range of different tasks? Do you want to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and lives open communication?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Dynatrace is a leader in Software Intelligence: we help our customers to make their software work perfectly. With high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies, we are proud to convince companies like Google, BMW or SAP and many others. We support our customers with application performance management, infrastructure and digital experience monitoring, and enable self-driving IT through cloud monitoring based on AI.
- Independent coordination of the entire reception area (emails, mail, calendar management, etc.) and first contact person for staff and guests
- Professional reception, support and hospitality of (international) customers and guests
- Independent support of events on site (e.g. travel management, catering, meeting rooms, ...)
- Organizational support of the Lab Lead in travel management and appointment organization
- General administrative tasks (e.g. ordering office supplies, correspondence, ...)
- Successfully completed education
- Several years of experience in the hospitality sector or in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office
- Organizational talent with independent working style and pronounced hands-on mentality
- Extroverted personality with high service orientation, empathy, stress resistance & team spirit
You will love this job if
- you are looking for a humorous and enthusiastic team that keeps a cool head even in stressful situations and always helps each other out.
- you are attracted by diverse tasks with a high level of personal responsibility.
- you appreciate flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes and a great deal of creative freedom.
- an international environment is exciting for you and you like to communicate in English.
- you, as well as your colleagues, are fun and motivated.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 35,480 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.