Your role in the team:
- Prepare and execute product demos to show the unique value of Dynatrace to customers
- Help and support prospects during the proof of concept
- Convince customers with your technical expertise and insights in a final presentation
- Cooperate with our Central EMEA Sales team, Technical Product Management and Technical Support
- Ambitious, confident and self-motivated individual, with previous sales engineering experience or another technical customer facing role. Passionate about innovative technology, technical sales and articulating value to customers and prospects
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work across all disciplines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate technical value into business value
- Experienced with the way around typical OS’s including Windows & Linux
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to produce a working outcome and being able to manage this process
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, work with a number of different salespeople and support other SEs where needed
- Strong desire to grow professionally and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Fluent in German and English
Why join Dynatrace:
- Opportunity to work with international clients in a foreign language and travel around Austria, Germany and Switzerland
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Working with cutting edge technology, getting an unparalleled view into why and how some of the largest companies around Central EMEA are using today’s technology.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz