Are you fascinated by cutting edge technologies? Do you love new challenges? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring! Go beyond the standard, try our demo.
What you will be a part of:
Join the Innovation Lab and actively contribute to the future of Dynatrace. The Innovation Lab is part of the office of the CTO and a multidisciplinary team of experts working with internal stakeholders, partners, cloud vendors, communities and key customers to learn about new technologies early and make sure that Dynatrace is always ahead of the game.
- You will actively contribute to cloud standards and communities, stay in touch with your counterparts at different cloud vendors and educate the team on new developments.
- You provide continuous market updates, build prototypes and also provide internal and external blog posts that cover the practitioners view on technology and the product.
- This is not a marketing position. We are looking for technical experts in their respective fields with a proven track record.
- At least five years of professional hands-on experience implementing solutions on one of the major cloud infrastructure platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering, Kubernetes, Container Technologies, CI/CD, IaaS and/or Cloud Services
- “Technologist” mindset, using the right technologies for the right reasons
- Experience in building products, previous experience as an architect or product manager
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as tech blogging experience
- Willingness to travel to customers, conferences and technology partners (10%)
Why join Dynatrace
- Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation
- We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! With a flat hierarchy mindset, you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success. Check out Dynatrace Life on Twitter and Instagram.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.550 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.