You are a passionate technology leader? You are ready for a challenging role driving architectural decisions in a fast growing, high-tech environment? Large-Scale Development is your passion? If you want to make an impact with innovative enterprise cloud solutions, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing, analyzing and automatically acting on data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Together with our two standing CPA’s, you will share the leadership responsibility of our fast-growing team of 35+ Product Architects. Your time will be equally split between people leadership and technical leadership.
- You will be working with the CTO, product architects, R&D and PM leadership teams, to understand and strategize on an overall R&D direction.
- You will influence the R&D organization to move from existing specialized/monolithic product architecture to an open service-based platform architecture.
- You will define, document and communicate the architectural principles and standards throughout the whole R&D organization, to generate a shared understanding and ensure scalability.
- You will participate in the recruiting processes of Product Architects, highlighting internal talent, as well as outside candidates.
- You will collaborate with our Linz Research Lab, on future research topics.
- You will observe technology trends, set impulses for the further development of our software and derive concrete measures.
- You have demonstrated experience as a Chief Architect, CTO, or similar in a growing software enterprise setting.
- You have a strong technical background and experience with high-performance/high-scale architecture, ideally within a SaaS/enterprise application company.
- You have significant experience with Kubernetes. Additionally, we welcome experience with Java, and practical knowledge of modern deployment technologies and public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You can interpret and translate business goals into technical specifications.
- You have exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to develop an architectural vision that inspires and motivates our R&D team.
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence and Cloud Monitoring
- Hi-speed & Hi-tec company with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 90,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.