Full-Stack | React | Typescript | Python | PostgreSQL
You are a passionate developer and want to further grow?
In our team, you will implement high quality, performant and robust code and learn from our Senior Software Engineers.
Who we are? Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Your role in the team
- Further develop our Software Intelligence Hub which drives and enables extensibility of our Dynatrace platform
- Sharpen your skills by learning from our experienced Senior Software engineers
- You will work full-stack with a strong impact on how the application looks and how it works
- Technical school or study related to Software Engineering
- 1+ year of professional experience, ideally you are skilled with Python (or comparable languages) and have demonstrable frontend skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL (Postgres) is a plus
- Hands-on team player with high quality awareness and experience with testing
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are excited about learning new technologies.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.