Selenium | UI Test Automation | Java | Test Automation | Framework | Rest API Testing
You enjoy implementing automated E2E scenarios to bring the automation level of Dynatrace to a next level. You like to be part of a highly technical team to extend our UI Test Automation Framework to keep the high level of customer experience. You want to help us enabling our development teams to keep the pace in our rapid growth, then 'CARPE diem'. As part of our CARPE (=Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement) team in Linz.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Live and breathe the DevOps culture in Digital Business Dynatrace R&D as a whole
- Extension of our UI test automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver or TestCafe
- Automate defined test scenarios
- Execute & Maintain automated E2E scenarios
- Intensive Collaboration with other teams like Dev Teams to enable them for UI Test Automation
- Implement and extend contract tests for a multitude of Digital Business microservices (Rest APIs and similar)
- Technical school related to Software Engineering
- Experience working in agile development environments is a plus
- Good communication skills
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (e.g. scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
You want to find out what it´s like to work as a Test Automation Engineer? Check out our interview with Daniela, Test Automation Engineer.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.