Selenium | UI Test Automation | Java | Test Automation | Framework | Rest API Testing
You enjoy implementing automated E2E scenarios to bring the automation level of Dynatrace to a next level. You like to be part of a highly technical team to extend our UI Test Automation Framework to keep the high level of customer experience. You want to help us enabling our development teams to keep the pace in our rapid growth, then 'CARPE diem'. As part of our CARPE (=Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement) team in Linz.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Live and breathe the DevOps culture in Digital Business Dynatrace R&D as a whole
- Extension of our UI test automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver or TestCafe
- Automate defined test scenarios
- Execute & Maintain automated E2E scenarios
- Intensive Collaboration with other teams like Dev Teams to enable them for UI Test Automation
- Implement and extend contract tests for a multitude of Digital Business microservices (Rest APIs and similar)
- Technical school related to Software Engineering
- Experience working in agile development environments is a plus
- Good communication skills
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (e.g. scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
You want to find out what it´s like to work as a Test Automation Engineer? Check out our interview with Daniela, Test Automation Engineer.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.