You want to work closely with customers, discover new product opportunities and carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership?
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring!
What you will be part of:
As Director Product Management, you will be responsible for strategic product decisions and shaping the product experience, roadmap, and vision with your team. Through your leadership, you will bridge the technical and business worlds to deliver product capabilities that have great impact on our customers and wow them. To be successful in the role, you must possess a balance of people management skills and product management expertise. Every day you will be searching for new ways to explain, coach, teach, delegate, and bring out the best in others.
Digital experience monitoring is part of our all-in-one platform, connecting web and mobile apps with the user perspective and all backend and cloud systems to understand the impact on user experience and business outcomes. Dynatrace provides hints and recommendations to improve the experience of millions of users. Real user and synthetic monitoring combined with 4k movie-like session replay, provide application optimization, enhanced customer experience and superior customer support across all digital channels.
In your future role
- Working through the product vision together with a cross-functional leadership team and guiding your product management team to achieve the vision.
- Working closely with our agile R&D team to deliver product capabilities that wow customers and create added value that sells and measurably impacts product adoption.
- Living, supporting, and developing the Dynatrace values and culture, translating vision into the competencies of the lab and driving innovation.
- Inspiring and empowering your team through mentorship and coaching, providing career guidance, and driving cross-lab team alignment.
- Always remaining a product manager at heart, driven by user value, representing the end user’s point of view and striving for innovative solutions by answering the why and understanding the end user’s pain points.
- Several years of product management experience with leadership responsibilities, ideally at a SaaS company in the areas of web or mobile applications
- Experience delivering enterprise products at scale.
- Experience with web or mobile analytic tools
- The ability to think big, but at the same time break things down into smaller components and build high-level roadmaps from that.
- A clear sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills towards team, peers, and stakeholders alike.
- The desire to mentor and coach team members and other leaders.
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
You will love this job if...
- you want to work at a global leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- you are searching for an international diverse workplace
- you want take over a responsible innovative position where you can drive things forward
- you show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.