You want to work closely with customers, discover new product opportunities and carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership?
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring!
What you will be part of:
As Director Product Management you are responsible for the strategic product direction for our Digital Experience Solution. Together with your team you shape the product experience, product roadmap and vision.
Digital experience monitoring is part of our all-in-one platform, connecting front-end monitoring and the outside-in user perspective with application performance to understand the impact across your full-stack on user experience and business outcomes.
Digital experience includes AIOps, providing intelligence to improve every user experience. Real user and synthetic monitoring combined with 4k movie-like session replay, provide application optimization, enhanced customer experience and superior customer support across all digital channels.
In your future role
- Make sure you have a great product team (recruit and hire, sense of progress, promote proactively, identify underperformance)
- You work on the product vision with the leadership team and are responsible for steering your product management team in the right direction
- As a leader of a team of 3-5 Technical Product Managers you live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture.
- You inspire and empower the product managers on your team through mentorship and coaching and drive cross-lab team alignment.
- You own the functional- and usecase-based aspects of product development, represent the end user’s point of view, and strive for innovative solutions by answering the WHY and understanding the end user’s pain points.
- You work together with our agile R&D teams to deliver product capabilities that WOW customers and create value-add that sells and impacts product adoption in a measurable fashion.
- You manage cross-functional product initiatives with our customer support to excel in customer support situations, prevent escalations and “smooth sailing”.
- Together with our product marketing you communicate the value-add (e.g. blog posts, videos, etc.).
- Several years of experience in a comparable position or in software-engineering with leadership responsibility in the areas of web or mobile applications
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Ability to think big, but at the same time break things down into smaller components, and build high-level roadmaps from that
- Clear sense of ownership and accountability, strong communication skills towards team, peers and stakeholders alike, as well as a bias for action
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
- Experience with web or mobile analytic tools
You will love this job if...
- you want to work at a global leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- you are searching for an international diverse workplace
- you want take over a responsible innovative position where you can drive things forward
- you show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.