Security | Data Analytics | Big Data | Cloud Technologien
Passionate about creating WOW-effect for your end users? Always asking WHY and focusing on ease of use to find the revolutionary solution? Looking for innovative cloud company with a start-up vibe and offices around the globe?
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
Our mission: Help you deliver perfect software.
What we do: Software Intelligence for the enterprise cloud.
How we do it: Dynatrace provides software intelligence to help you release better software faster, automate your cloud operations and deliver unrivalled digital experience.
Your role in the team
- Discover new product opportunities linked to security by combining customer feedback, Big Data analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
- College degree in Computer Science or IT environments (or equivalent experience)
- Working experience in a comparable position or SW-Engineering with leadership responsibility
- Very good knowledge in Application Security
- Hands-on teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
You will love this job if
- security is your passion.
- you are an outgoing person who enjoys spreading out our vision to the customer.
- you want to take ownership and work pro-actively.
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and grow at an international and diverse workplace.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierachy and open-door policy.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.