You like to work in the clouds? Working with the newest technologies is your passion? Acting as cross-cloud expert is what you want to do? Then join our team and take responsibility for an enterprise scale cloud environment.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Support Dynatrace employees in working with Google Cloud Platform
- Develop new or embrace existing solutions for enabling Dynatrace employees solving issues in a self-service fashion
- Establish rules, guidelines and boundaries for costs, security and permissions in order to create a stable and safe surrounding
- Educate the team members and spread your knowledge
- Take responsibility of an enterprise scale public cloud environment
- Attend conferences to stay up-to-date
- 2-3 years of experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Deep technical understanding of Software Architecture, ideally experience with Java
- Hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills
- Visionary and pro-active person of action who loves challenges
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.