Dynatrace have a newly created position for a Sales Development Representative who will be selling into on the DACH region. You will work closely with our top-performing enterprise sales team to generate demand for our Digital Performance Management platform whilst also qualifying leads from our innovative marketers.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is refocusing.
We’re looking to fill a newly created position out of growth for a Sales Development Representative reporting into the EMEA Sales Development Representative Manager. You will work closely with our top-performing sales team to identify and act on demand for target accounts for our Software Intelligence platform.
- Inbound Marketing Qualified Lead follow-up for Target accounts including Events, Downloads, Trials, Webinars, etc. for target accounts.
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing accounts to expand Dynatrace opportunity.
- Proactively drive major events to drive meetings with the Sales Account Executives.
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives.
- Identify and prospect to net new contacts, add to CRM Salesforce.com and follow up.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities.
- Attend regular regional meetings and update team on progress of activities.
- experience with Business development of Enterprise Software solutions to Fortune 2,000
- Fluent in German and English
- versed in IT Operations Management solutions
- experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred)
- college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- high level of commitment to relationship building
- highly Motivated and tenacious, with the ability to work constantly changing environment
Your will love this job, because
- We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
- We offer a competitive compensation package
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 72,000 gross (OTE) per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Take your chance and apply now with your CV in English!
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.