Sales Development Representative - DACH
- Full time
- Team: Sales Development
- 4.64 / 5 on kununu
- Inbound Marketing Qualified Lead follow-up for Target accounts including Events, Downloads, Trials, Webinars, etc. for target accounts.
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing accounts to expand Dynatrace opportunity.
- Proactively drive major events to drive meetings with the Sales Account Executives.
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives.
- Identify and prospect to net new contacts, add to CRM Salesforce.com and follow up.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities.
- Attend regular regional meetings and update team on progress of activities.
- experience with Business development of Enterprise Software solutions to Fortune 2,000
- Fluent in German and English
- versed in IT Operations Management solutions
- experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred)
- college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- high level of commitment to relationship building
- highly Motivated and tenacious, with the ability to work constantly changing environment
Your will love this job, because
- We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
- We offer a competitive compensation package
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz