Are you also a fan of the agile manifesto? Do you want to help our engineering teams to become even more agile (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)? Are you fascinated by the challenges of large-scale software engineering in an enterprise environment? Then you are exactly right with us. As an Agile Coach you are the central interface between our product managers, product architects, DEV teams, UX designers and product owners. Become an ambassador of agile development and support 3-5 agile software engineering teams working in 2-week sprints.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
- Contact person and coach of DEV Teams: You help teams to develop their potential by communicating the agile ideas and support - despite the daily challenges - to establish a cleaner agile process from iteration to iteration. Advise our teams to ideally perform the role of Team Product Owner. With your help our teams become more effective and frictionless. Because you care about the team.
- Organization of meetings: You coordinate, moderate and document and timebox meetings. You will manage the impediment backlog and support the team in removing impediments.
- Innovation of agile methods: You are the creative force to drive our agile ideas forward in the sense of a common vision. In doing so, you will work according to company-wide methods (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban), which you will also continuously develop yourself with the team ("Inspect & Adapt").
- Work experience as Agile Coach/Scrum Master required, scaled agile environment desirable
- Certifications (Agile Master, Scrum Master, SAFe, LESS, ...)
- Organizational talent with sensitivity
- Strong communication skills, pleasure in moderating, assertiveness, and fun working with people
- Independent work is required. We act with a lot of freedom, which should be considered and used sensibly (Autonomy Principle).
- Experience as a software engineer to communicate with our experts accordingly
- Openness and efficiency in dealing with partners spread across different locations and countries with different cultural backgrounds
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You will love this job if
- you want to make the world market leader in Software Intelligence even more agile and successful.
- you are looking for excellent career opportunities in our rapidly growing company
- you can contribute and shape your own ideas.
- you strive for short decision-making processes, a very modern office (incl. Game-Room 😊) and an Open-Door Policy.
- you want to work in a competent, motivated, and friendly team.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 56.000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.