You want to focus on technical leadership? You are a passionate Software Engineer with experience thriving for more? You want to take on more responsibility and continue your passion for software development? You see the big picture and have a talent to align people and foster collaboration? You focus not only on product development but also on delivery to customers? Then start your career at Dynatrace!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- After an initial ramp-up phase (6-12 months) you will gradually take on more responsibility and act as Lead Product Engineer (LPE), where you focus on engineering, value creation and product delivery
- As LPE, you will bring different engineering teams and stakeholders together to create the best possible Dynatrace experience for our customers (use-case focus)
- You drive technology decisions and are responsible for end-to-end delivery and a high-quality outcome
- You will form internal project teams and coordinate cross-team activity to enhance value creation
- You make sure that the teams are aligned with our roadmap and that they can focus on their charter
- You ensure that feedback and release cycles happen continuously and new findings are taken into consideration
- You identify the need of engineering power and find solutions with our Development leadership
- Deep experience in software development as Senior or Principal Software Engineer, Development Team or Department Lead in an agile IT/Software environment
- Several years of technical leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills - you are able to get different stakeholders (Product Management, the team's Product Owner, Product Architects, ...) on the same page and align people and strategy
- You are a team player with passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
- You are able to build strong relationships with your colleagues to advance the business
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 65,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualification an experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.