You are a passionate leader that sees the big picture and has the talent to align people and foster collaboration? You want to work closely with internal stakeholders, customers, discover and develop new innovative product opportunities and carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership?
You will be part of …
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. As Director Product Management you are responsible for the strategic product direction. Together with your team you shape the product experience, product roadmap and vision of our Core Platform.
The Core Platform is the heart of Dynatrace and serves multiple product purposes such as storing and analyzing observability data as well as frameworks that are used to build the different Dynatrace modules. The entire product is built on the Platform and relies on it. Hyperscale, lightning performance and delivery are key to the aspect you will deliver.
In your future role
- You will drive new innovative core product capabilities, with hyperscale and high-performance in mind.
- You own the functional- and usecase-based aspects of product roadmap, represent the end user’s point of view, and strive for innovative solutions by answering the WHY and understanding the end user’s pain points.
- As part of a larger team you drive the product roadmap definition and our near-term and long-term product strategy.
- You work together with our agile R&D teams to deliver product capabilities that WOW customers and create value-add that sells and impacts product adoption in a measurable fashion.
- You manage cross-functional product initiatives with our customer support to excel in customer support situations, prevent escalations and “smooth sailing”.
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- As a leader of a team of Product Managers you live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture.
- You inspire and empower the Product Managers on your team through mentorship and coaching and drive cross-lab team alignment.
- You gained several years of related leadership experience in a software (product) company
- Ideally you bring experience in the application- or cloud performance business or in any other high scale business
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset to understand the business goals and needs and you are able to translate product strategy into business impact
- You have the ability to think big, but at the same time break things down into smaller components, and build high-level roadmaps from that
- Clear sense of ownership and accountability, strong communication skills towards team, peers and stakeholders alike, as well as a bias for action
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
You will love this job if
- you want to work at a global leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- you are searching for an international diverse workplace
- you want to take over a responsible innovative position where you can drive things forward
- you show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.