Java | Server-side High Performance Computing | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered | Distributed Systems
Excited about Java development? Interested in joining a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Developing the Dynatrace Performance Monitoring Solution in Java (Java, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Depending on your preference specialization in Full Stack or Server-Backend
- Independent design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Java development, including architectural design
- Excited to learn new technologies
- Teamplayer with proactive approach
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.