Cloud Fanatic (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: Product Management
- Linz, Vienna, Klagenfurt, Graz, Hagenberg
- 4.63 / 5 on kununu
- Driving cloud innovations in close collaboration with our Cloud Monitoring team and Dynatrace ecosystem.
- Keeping in touch with cloud vendors and their technical teams to keep up with industry trends, validate cloud concepts, and participate in beta programs.
- Proactively discovering new product opportunities by combining cloud vendor insights and analysis to identify areas where we can leverage our core technologies.
- Understanding customer cloud needs and challenges, and transforming them into problems to solve.
- Challenging the status quo and recommending better cloud native ways for product implementation.
- Being a key player for technical cloud strategy and contributing to the product roadmap definition.
- Sharing cloud knowledge within the Dynatrace organization.
- 5 years of hands-on experience with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP), including various cloud-native deployment architectures, compliance and security aspects, as well as cost efficiency/optimization.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving, prioritization and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (English - in reading, writing and verbal) for knowledge sharing across multiple labs.
- Knowledge in at least one modern programming / scripting language.
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz, Hagenberg