Rapid cloud migration is not the future, it is reality. Help us face the challenges that rapid cloud migration brings to a company that leads the market in cloud observability. We need you to discover and implement new possibilities, analyze and bring solutions to the table, and educate our crew to innovate better and faster. Be our guide on the walk in the clouds!
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an outstanding customer experience. Thanks to our constant strive for innovation in product and services, we enable our customers like Apple, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others to drive their digital businesses with ease.
We deliver cloud monitoring solutions that leverage Dynatrace’s cutting-edge AI technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. We provide our users an easy, automated, zero-config performance analysis of their cloud applications. To achieve that, we are working on multiple cloud integrations focusing on collecting and analyzing metrics, logs, and traces across fully distributed architectures.
- Driving cloud innovations in close collaboration with our Cloud Monitoring team and Dynatrace ecosystem.
- Keeping in touch with cloud vendors and their technical teams to keep up with industry trends, validate cloud concepts, and participate in beta programs.
- Proactively discovering new product opportunities by combining cloud vendor insights and analysis to identify areas where we can leverage our core technologies.
- Understanding customer cloud needs and challenges, and transforming them into problems to solve.
- Challenging the status quo and recommending better cloud native ways for product implementation.
- Being a key player for technical cloud strategy and contributing to the product roadmap definition.
- Sharing cloud knowledge within the Dynatrace organization.
- 5 years of hands-on experience with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP), including various cloud-native deployment architectures, compliance and security aspects, as well as cost efficiency/optimization.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving, prioritization and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (English - in reading, writing and verbal) for knowledge sharing across multiple labs.
- Knowledge in at least one modern programming / scripting language.
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 55,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.