Leadership | Mentoring | Coaching | Team Management | Innovation
You are a passionate technology leader? You are ready for a challenging role driving a vision of collaboration and innovation with multiple teams? You see the big picture and have a talent to align people and foster collaboration? You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development? Then start your career at Dynatrace Austria!
What you will be part of:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring!
Dynatrace is 3-in-1: A global market and technology leader, living a start-up mentality at heart, and offering all the benefits of a company based in Austria. We enable all teams, independent of location and expertise, to strive for true value creation. Therefore, we are looking for experts and leaders throughout all technological and organizational fields of expertise.
- Manage several development teams and collaborate with internal partners cross-lab
- Define the organizational setup of the teams and grow them through finding the right talents with dedicated local and international recruiting
- Inspire and empower your team through mentorship and coaching, provide career guidance and drive cross-lab team alignment
- Plan, monitor and steer strategic development topics, take part in strategic roadmap planning and improve development processes
- Live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture, translate the vision into the competencies of the lab and drive innovation
What will make you stand out:
- Several years of (leadership) experience as Development Manager, CTO or similar experience in an agile software environment
- Experience in building and scaling software development teams and ability to work and scale within a fast growing 2500+ people company
- Demonstrate passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
- An entrepreneurial and technical mindset to understand the business goals and needs as well as having an overview of the local talent market
- Outstanding communication skills, flexibility and a dynamic mindset
- Excellent English skills
Why join Dynatrace:
- Continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity, and innovation
- International environment with strong cross-lab collaboration
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other and celebrating success together as a team
- Flat hierarchy, where you are enabled to voice your opinions
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.