Opportunity to establish a new team
Team Leadership | Agile Principles | Flat hierarchy | Mentoring & Coaching | Open-Source | Cloud Native Computing | DevOps | Continuous Delivery | Automation
We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
How we work - minimum red tape and maximum autonomy
We are a very international, colorful community building a market-leading product: The Dynatrace software intelligence platform. Apart from our main product, we also contribute to the open-source community by initiating Keptn – Cloud-Native Application Life-cycle Orchestration tool.
Each team is fully self-managed and works closely together with the Product Management to deliver value. As a whole organization, we are working in a highly agile and fully technology-focused environment.
We run our software development cycle on an extremely high level of automation, making it tremendously easy for teams to push their changes from concept to production.
What you will be working on
- The Autonomous Cloud is the transformation of IT from manual operations to autonomous, NoOps cloud operations. Dynatrace initiated Keptn, which is now CNCF (Cloud Native Computing Foundation) open-source project that provides the automation and orchestration of the processes and tools needed for continuous delivery and operations for cloud-native environments. It is a pluggable control plane that integrates with your existing DevOps ecosystem and can be used as part of an Autonomous Cloud Services engagement.
- Establish a new team delivering integrations for Keptn
- Collaborate and assist your colleagues in international development teams
- Mentoring and coaching of your team members
- The team will develop and extend our Ecosystem for Keptn by adding integrations for third-party tools
- Evaluate CI/CD tool landscape and increase the potential use cases where Keptn adds value for our customers
- Contribute to shaping our open-source contribution process including testing, CI/CD, and maintenance
- Technical education related to Software Engineering (or similar)
- Empathetic person with a passion for mentoring, coaching, and transferring your own knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Go, Java, C, C++, C#) and the flexibility in coding Java today and in Go tomorrow
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD for cloud-native applications
- Experience in developing software using Git and GitHub
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with 90+ agile development teams and 750+ software engineers
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Would you like to learn more?
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50.000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.