Software Engineer (m/w/x) for Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Full time
- Team: Cloud Engineering
- 4.63 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- You help us to continuously improve the usability and functionality of our Kubernetes integrations
- You actively contribute to our Golang based Kubernetes Operator and have the opportunity for full-stack development
- You work on Open Source projects and provide important value to the Cloud Native community
- You develop innovative solutions together with our technology partners like RedHat, AWS, Google or Microsoft
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar practical experience
- You have remarkable experience with Kubernetes and containers
- You speak fluently Golang, Java, C++ or a similar language and are eager to work with Cloud Native technologies
- You love to work in the Open Source area (GitHub) and to learn new technologies
- You can live a great team spirit and stand to your high software quality standards
You will love this job if
- you are looking for exciting challenges with cutting-edge technologies.
- you live innovation and love variety.
- you appreciate team spirit, and you have a great passion for software.
- you like to bring in new ideas and proactively implement them.
- you are excited about an international environment.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz