Do you love to work with container technologies and on Open-Source projects? Do you want to be part of the Cloud Native community? Do you love building software that helps make people’s lives easier all around the globe? Then join us with our mission bringing the User Experience of Dynatrace to the next level on Kubernetes and OpenShift!
Within Dynatrace, our team helps customers master the complexity of Kubernetes. We serve the same role for internal Dynatrace customers as well - setting an example of how cloud native software engineering can work and passing on our knowledge and ideas to our colleagues.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,600 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience. You have the opportunity to be an important part of our mission to make the live easier for our customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, BMW, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- You help us to continuously improve the usability and functionality of our Kubernetes integrations
- You actively contribute to our Golang based Kubernetes Operator and have the opportunity for full-stack development
- You work on Open Source projects and provide important value to the Cloud Native community
- You develop innovative solutions together with our technology partners like RedHat, AWS, Google or Microsoft
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar practical experience
- You have remarkable experience with Kubernetes and containers
- You speak fluently Golang, Java, C++ or a similar language and are eager to work with Cloud Native technologies
- You love to work in the Open Source area (GitHub) and to learn new technologies
- You can live a great team spirit and stand to your high software quality standards
You will love this job if
- you are looking for exciting challenges with cutting-edge technologies.
- you live innovation and love variety.
- you appreciate team spirit, and you have a great passion for software.
- you like to bring in new ideas and proactively implement them.
- you are excited about an international environment.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.