You know all advantages of Scrum, Kanban and XP? You have lots of knowledge of the agile manifesto and want to share your knowledge with others? You are a passionate trainer, coach and want to inspire your listeners? Shu-Ha-Ri is not new to you?
As an Agile Training Expert, you impart knowledge and exchange know-how, experience and good practices within our company and support the Agile Competence Center in further developing. Your job as a training expert is not only to transfer knowledge, but to apply what you have learned in daily practice.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- You identify potential for the further development and help the teams to grow, e.g. with workshops and training courses.
- In strong collaboration with team captains, you develop teams with suitable training formats into high-performing teams.
- You help Dynatracers to find their (new) role, including Product Owner, Team Captain, Agile Advocates, Lead Product Engineer.
- You support software engineers to deepen their extreme programming practices (e.g. refactoring, test-driven development).
- You are responsible to design innovative and interactive training and development projects.
- Prepare and create training materials for face-to-face training as well as blended learning.
- Practical experience as certified trainer or agile coach (Scrum Master, SAFe, LESS,..), preferably within a scaled agile environment
- Experience in organizing and conducting face-to-face and online trainings
- Knowledge of diverse didactic concepts to create interactive coachings according to the target group (experience with gamification)
- Strong communication skills, pleasure in moderating, assertiveness, and fun working with people
- Independent work is required. We act with a lot of freedom, which should be considered and used sensibly (Autonomy Principle)
- Experience as a software engineer to communicate with our experts accordingly
- Openness and efficiency in dealing with partners spread across different locations and countries
- Good English and German skills
You will love this job if
- you want to make the world market leader in Software Intelligence even more agile and successful.
- you are looking for excellent career opportunities in our rapidly growing company
- you can contribute and shape your own ideas.
- you strive for short decision-making processes, a very modern office (incl. Game-Room 😊) and an Open-Door Policy.
- you want to work in a competent, motivated, and friendly team.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 56.000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.