Backend or Full-Stack | Java | Angular | Mentoring | Vulnerability detection | API Development
You are passionate about Software Engineering? You enjoy mentoring and coaching your colleagues?
Our App Security team in Hagenberg plays an important role in further developing our brand-new Application Security solution. With your software engineering skills, you support customers around the globe identifying security problems, analyzing their impact, and successfully mitigating them.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,600 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Further developing the Dynatrace Application Security Solution in collaboration with local and international development teams
- Mentorship and passing on your knowledge to fellow team members
- Independent design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Depending on your preference, specialization in Full Stack or Server-Backend
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Several years of experience in software development, including architectural design
- Interest in security-related topics
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.