Backend or Full-Stack | Java | Angular | Mentoring | Vulnerability detection | API Development
You are passionate about Software Engineering? You enjoy mentoring and coaching your colleagues?
Our App Security team in Hagenberg plays an important role in further developing our brand-new Application Security solution. With your software engineering skills, you support customers around the globe identifying security problems, analyzing their impact, and successfully mitigating them.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
Your role in the team
- Further developing the Dynatrace Application Security Solution in collaboration with local and international development teams
- Mentorship and passing on your knowledge to fellow team members
- Independent design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Depending on your preference, specialization in Full Stack or Server-Backend
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Several years of experience in software development, including architectural design
- Interest in security-related topics
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.