User Experience | Research | Design | Prototype | Technology | Complexity
Do you love to solve complex design problems? Are you excited about building extraordinary UX? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence, because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan, and many others.
Digital Business is a combination of platforms, tools, and services to deliver an unrivaled, world-class customer lifecycle experience. With such digital services we get deep insights into the customer journey enabling us to offer proactive support, identify new business opportunities, drive operational excellence, and ultimately ensure customer success.
Your work will mainly focus on improving the end-to-end UX of some of our systems including licensing provisioning and management, identity and access management, as well as of a brand-new customer experience portal. In close collaboration with product managers, software engineers, and other global designers you will strive for creating consistent and compelling experiences across those areas.
- Join and work with a global UX team of about 30 designers sitting across our Dynatrace labs located in Austria, Poland, and the United States.
- Own and iteratively improve the end-to-end user experience of our Digital Business platform, for example including administration, billing & accounting, identity & access, licensing services.
- Plan and perform UX research, building insights from both qualitative & quantitative data in order to inform your proposed designs.
- Be as hands-on as needed to visualize and prototype design solutions (e.g. with IA, user flows, wireframes, mockups, UI, etc.).
- Continuously partner with global product managers, engineers, and other design practitioners.
- You have at least 5 years of experience and a demonstrated track record of designing, shipping, and iterating on complex digital software products and systems — not just websites or campaigns. Big bonus if matured working also on Enterprise software.
- You are fully comfortable working on business/technical/human challenges from beginning to end — e.g. planning and doing UX research, translating insights and data into concepts that form new products and features, designing detailed solutions to make things real, and continuously learning from and iterating upon what you ship.
- You got plenty of experience successfully collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and other business stakeholders.
You will love and rock this job if
- you master effective communications, no matter in which forms; you’ll use this skill daily to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals, and the complex nuances of design problems.
- you are not afraid of collaborating with geographically dispersed teams.
- you can drive projects and people with great optimism and sense of ownership, while always being a team player, proactive doer, and at comfort with ambiguity.
When applying for this role please include a link to a brief portfolio showing a few selected commercial projects you worked on in the past — clearly outlining the problems and/or business opportunities taken on with your work, as well as your role and specific responsibilities as part of a multidisciplinary team. That should mostly touch on the process applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish and final deliverables.
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now!
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.