Do you think outside of the box? Are you excited about complex correlations and technologically demanding tasks? Do you appreciate autonomy? Then you are right with us.
In our Correlation and Service Detection Team we are developing a high-performance, high throughput backend that analyzes data streams of third party products. We enrich this data to create additional benefits by e.g. grouping data in an intuitive way, creating metric data or providing the users with means to customize their experience.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Backend development in Java
- Creating quality code with high performance in mind
- Close collaboration with local and international development teams
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering or similar experience
- Sound knowledge of Java, especially the core packages
- Understanding how the Java Virtual Machine works
- Enjoy developing high performant algorithms and working with and on the latest technologies
- Hands-on team player with high quality awareness
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.