You like to be part of a highly technical team to create great customer experience in a biweekly rhythm? You want to help us enabling our development teams to keep] the pace in our rapid growth?
Then 'CARPE diem'. As a member of our CARPE (=Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement) team in Vienna you contribute in providing automated and scalable solutions with a focus on test automation and you will be coaching your teammates to deliver software in outstanding quality.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Guiding the whole development lifecycle by creating and maintaining a long term testing vision and testing strategy
- Applying and verifying features in cloud-based readiness environments in tight cooperation with development teams
- Driving NoOps Enablement in Dynatrace R&D
- Constantly improving our delivery process in strong collaboration with other teams and stakeholders like Dev Teams, Product Architects or Product Owners
- Defining and measuring KPI's for delivery processes and providing visibility to global R&D
- Guiding and supporting your team to verify quality of value increments on cloud-based pre-production environments in a Continuous Delivery Toolchain
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering
- Extensive experience of testing web-applications, cloud-based systems and a very good understanding of test automation best practices
- Good communication skills
- Professional experience in agile development environments using SCRUM or Kanban
- Strong technical background in one or more technologies like web application stacks, application server or cloud platforms
You will love this job if
- you like the possibility and demand to learn new technologies with a strong focus on cloud technologies and test automation.
- you like to work with truly agile teams using SCRUM or Kanban.
- you want to work in an international environment with English as working language.
- you value a fully non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture with a unique team spirit and start-up atmosphere.
- an environment which encourages every single person to think outside of the box is attractive to you
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.550 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience. If you need to relocate, you will get dedicated support from our relocation agency in order to ensure a smooth start for your new challenge
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.