You like to be part of a highly technical team to create great customer experience in a biweekly rhythm? You want to help us enabling our development teams to keep] the pace in our rapid growth?
Then 'CARPE diem'. As a member of our CARPE (=Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement) team in Vienna you contribute in providing automated and scalable solutions with a focus on test automation and you will be coaching your teammates to deliver software in outstanding quality.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Guiding the whole development lifecycle by creating and maintaining a long term testing vision and testing strategy
- Applying and verifying features in cloud-based readiness environments in tight cooperation with development teams
- Driving NoOps Enablement in Dynatrace R&D
- Constantly improving our delivery process in strong collaboration with other teams and stakeholders like Dev Teams, Product Architects or Product Owners
- Defining and measuring KPI's for delivery processes and providing visibility to global R&D
- Guiding and supporting your team to verify quality of value increments on cloud-based pre-production environments in a Continuous Delivery Toolchain
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering
- Extensive experience of testing web-applications, cloud-based systems and a very good understanding of test automation best practices
- Good communication skills
- Professional experience in agile development environments using SCRUM or Kanban
- Strong technical background in one or more technologies like web application stacks, application server or cloud platforms
You will love this job if
- you like the possibility and demand to learn new technologies with a strong focus on cloud technologies and test automation.
- you like to work with truly agile teams using SCRUM or Kanban.
- you want to work in an international environment with English as working language.
- you value a fully non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture with a unique team spirit and start-up atmosphere.
- an environment which encourages every single person to think outside of the box is attractive to you
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.550 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience. If you need to relocate, you will get dedicated support from our relocation agency in order to ensure a smooth start for your new challenge
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.