Are you passionate to further expand our location in Graz together with us? Are you excited about working for one of the most innovative IT companies in Austria, which has been a global market leader for more than 10 years? Are you an enthusiastic all-rounder who enjoys juggling a wide range of different tasks? Do you want to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and lives open communication?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Dynatrace is a leader in Software Intelligence: we help our customers to make their software work perfectly. With high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies, we are proud to convince companies like Google, BMW or SAP and many others. We support our customers with application performance management, infrastructure and digital experience monitoring, and enable self-driving IT through cloud monitoring based on AI.
At the same time, we are known throughout Austria as a top employer, not only on Kununu, but especially among our own employees!
- You are a sparring partner for our site manager, exchange ideas and drive their implementation. You take care of his appointment and travel management with foresight and support him in all matters.
- Independently and with enthusiasm you coordinate our reception area. You are the first contact person for visitors and (international) guests and contribute to making their stay at Dynatrace unforgettable.
- If something is not running smoothly in the office, you will take care of it on your own. Whether it's organizing a handyman, talking to the landlord or something else unpredictable - you recognize a problem and find a solution. Nothing can get you out of control so quickly.
- You support the existing office management team in ensuring that the entire team has everything they need and see it as a welcome change to forward receipts to the accounting department, be the contact person for suppliers, receive the mail or prepare the meeting room.
- Successfully completed education
- Several years of experience in an assistant position, ideally in an agile work environment
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office
- Organizational talent with independent working style and pronounced hands-on mentality
- Extroverted personality with high service orientation, empathy, stress resistance & team spirit
You will love this job if
- you are looking for a humorous and enthusiastic team that keeps a cool head even in stressful situations and always helps each other out.
- you are attracted by diverse tasks with a high level of personal responsibility.
- you appreciate flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes and a great deal of creative freedom.
- an international environment is exciting for you and you like to communicate in English.
- you, as well as your colleagues, are fun and motivated.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 35,480 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.