Are you passionate to provide organizational support to over 400 colleagues directly from the front desk? Are you excited about working for one of the most innovative IT companies in Austria, which has been a global market leader for more than 10 years? Do you want to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and lives open communication?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Dynatrace is a leader in Software Intelligence: we help our customers to make their software work perfectly. With high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies, we are proud to convince companies like Google, BMW or SAP and many others. We support our customers with application performance management, infrastructure and digital experience monitoring, and enable self-driving IT through cloud monitoring based on AI.
- Independently and enthusiastically you coordinate our reception area (telephone, emails, mail, calendar management, etc.), being the first contact person for employees, visitors and (international) guests
- You take care of the professional reception, support and hospitality of (international) customers and guests, as well as organization and preparation of meeting rooms
- You support the existing office management across locations with administrative tasks, e.g. forwarding receipts to the accounting department, ordering office supplies, organizing mailings and the professional exchange of information via e-mail, Slack, SharePoint
- If something is not running smoothly in the office, you will take care of it independently. Your agile and proactive way of working means you don't let anything unpredictable get you down.
- Successfully completed education
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Ideally initial experience a similar position (in the hospitality sector or gastronomy)
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office
- Organizational talent with independent working style and pronounced hands-on mentality
- Extroverted personality with high service orientation, empathy, stress resistance & team spirit
You will love this job if
- you are looking for a humorous and enthusiastic team that keeps a cool head even in stressful situations and always helps each other out.
- you are attracted by diverse tasks with a high level of personal responsibility.
- you appreciate flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes and a great deal of creative freedom.
- an international environment is exciting for you and you like to communicate in English.
- you, as well as your colleagues, are fun and motivated.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 35,480 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.