You are excited about frontend development and want to further grow as a developer?
In our team, you will learn to implement high quality, performant and robust code.
Who we are? Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Your role in the team
- Further develop our Software Intelligence Hub which drives and enables extensibility of our platform
- Sharpen your skills by learning from our experienced Senior Software engineers
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Technical school or study related to Software Engineering
- 1+ year of professional experience with React/Typescript or other demonstrable frontend skills
- Hands-on team player with high quality awareness and experience with testing
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are excited about learning new technologies.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.