- Argument capture with request attributes
Numerical values, aggregations, & deep object access
- Added support for Node.js 8.4
- Support for MooTools 1.6
General improvements and fixes
- Limits for OneAgent log folder (OneAgent logs, support archives, and crash reports)
- Libvirt plugin for performance monitoring of OpenStack virtual machines
- Improvements to cloud-infrastructure monitoring
- Performance enhancements for Docker plugin
- Support for
execwithout fork for
- Google Container Engine (GKE) – Support for Ubuntu node image
- OneAgent no longer raises disk events, such as slow-disk or low-disk space events. These events are now raised by Dynatrace server in the form of internal updates.
- OneAgent network monitoring – Improvements have been made in the way that Response Throughput and Handshake round-trip metrics are calculated.
- Encryption of proxy password in