Network traffic monitoring software
These are times of profound change in corporate data centers, as organizations seeking to become more efficient and agile undertake major IT initiatives such as private cloud implementation, desktop virtualization, unified communications, and the roll-out of versatile enterprise application platforms. For network operations managers, these initiatives raise critical questions. How effectively is the network supporting these new applications and services? Is the business maximizing its return on investment? Is network resource usage aligned with business priorities? Can we quickly identify and respond to bottlenecks and hot spots?
Dynatrace, the industry leader in application performance monitoring tools, makes application-aware network traffic monitoring software that enables network operators to confidently answer these questions and more.
Network traffic monitoring software for the new generation of data centers
Dynatrace Data Center Real-User Monitoring (DCRUM) is a new breed of network traffic monitoring software that provides visibility not only into network performance metrics but also the business transaction and user experience context of network activity. DCRUM is data center monitoring that makes it easy to see what matters most to the business: how well the data center and its network infrastructure are supporting key business processes and initiatives.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with Dynatrace network traffic monitoring software:
- Automatically discover and monitor all application traffic from a network perspective.
- Correlate network and system resource consumption with specific applications and users.
- Gain deep visibility into the business context and user context of packets transiting your network.
- Quickly isolate the root cause of performance problems.
- Leverage Dynatrace synthetic network performance testing tools to proactively ensure SLA compliance.
- Improve network capacity planning with clear data correlating network resources with application performance and enterprise user experience.
Network traffic monitoring software tailored to your Data Center
While most data centers face common challenges when it comes to monitoring and optimizing network and application performance, each data center has its own distinct environment and application portfolio. That's why Dynatrace offers specialized network traffic monitoring tools that extend our core network traffic monitoring software to provide deep network traffic analysis for specific technologies such as:
- Leading middleware and database environments including SAP, Oracle, IBM, and Microsoft
- Citrix application virtualization and desktop virtualization
- Web application frameworks including WebSphere, WebLogic, and Maximo
- Cisco WAAS
- Riverbed WAN optimization
- and more network traffic monitoring software
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.