When the success of your business depends on your network performance, you need network performance monitoring solutions that can provide instant and continuous visibility into the health of your network. With superior network performance solutions, you can find issues more quickly, resolve bottlenecks more easily, and prevent downtime more successfully. The right network performance tools help you to ensure that everyone who depends on your network can find and access what they need there, 24/7.
As a leading provider of application performance management (APM) technology, Dynatrace offers an application-aware network performance monitoring solution that can help you proactively find and fix problems across all tiers – before they impact network performance or the experience of end-users.
Improve network performance with Dynatrace
is a network performance monitoring solution that provides an integrated view of the health of your network and your applications. That means on a single dashboard you can view and assess the contribution of network performance to application and performance availability, in the context of end user experience analysis. With our network performance solution you can quickly identify and resolve hotspots, network bottlenecks and performance limitations – from wired and wireless devices, across physical and virtual network infrastructure, and throughout all tiers of the application environment. You'll get real-time details on bandwidth usage so you can see exactly how resources are being used and where more capacity is required. And you'll use baseline key metrics of performance to get fast insight into normal and anomalous network traffic patterns.
Benefits of Dynatrace network performance solution
With Dynatrace Data Center RUM performance testing tools, you can:
- Get rapid and precise fault domain isolation to identify and fix issues in record time.
- View real-time analysis of all applications in all tiers.
- Analyze issues by understanding the business impact on affected users and transactions to determine whether network performance problems are global or isolated to specific locations, browsers and client software versions.
- Eliminate gaps in network visibility with information about all network interactions on the wire, in real time and through deep-dive post-capture analysis, across data center and remote locations.
- Measure and verify SLAs to ensure applications deliver at required performance levels. – not sure here, but to make it easy
- Monitor and measure VoIP performance with insights into metrics such as jitter, latency, R-Factor, MOS, loss rate and delay.
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.