Ensure a high-performing ReactJS app
- Monitor network health all the way down to the process level of each Linux and Windows host
- See all application transactions - from the end user, through virtualized tiers, to your backend databases
- Analyze the performance of your Third Party providers
- The number of errors for a particular time frame
- The number of user actions being effected by the errors
- The distribution of browsers (with version) on which the end users are experiencing them
See into your Single Page Application (SPA)
- Know which XHR requests are slow. View segmentation analysis based on device type, network, and server performance with grouping options for geolocations, ISPs, browsers, and more.
- Dynatrace Visually complete allows you to assess the real, visual user experience of your single page application running on React.
Take Dynatrace for a test drive
Start your 15-day free React performance monitoring now
Try for free