Accelerate business innovation with SAP and Dynatrace
Digital has changed the way we do business today. We’ve seen an increase in the number of new technologies growing with IoT, end-to-end customer experience, and improvement in operational functionally all propelling the digital transformation market.
SAP is committed to transforming companies into digital enterprises. As organizations embrace a digital transformation strategy, it’s key to have insights into performance across these hyperscale, hypercomplex corporate IT environments. Dynatrace, with an all-in-one monitoring approach powered by artificial intelligence, is the proven partner to monitor SAP’s ecosystem.
Complete picture of your environment
In today’s ultra-complex environments, it’s not enough to monitor individual components in your technology stack. You need to understand how they all work together collectively to deliver your applications. Dynatrace automatically monitors and maps out the millions of dependencies among application components in real time—and dynamically auto-updates as things change on the fly. This allows for problems to be detected and prioritized based on their impact to your customers.
- Dynatrace provides a single problem notification that identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Actionable intelligence about application performance at your fingertips.
- Full insight into dynamic cloud instances and ephemeral microservices.
- No gaps or blind spots along the network.
Dynatrace provides full insight across SAP ecosystems
Innovate faster with full stack monitoring for SAP Cloud Platform, powered by AI.
- Deliver unrivaled digital user experiences
- Manage microservice architectures in hybrid environments
- Resolve problems proactively, powered by AI
All-in-one monitoring built for SAP Commerce Cloud.
- User experience in context to application performance
- Auto-discovery and monitoring of all transactions with gap-free, code-level data
- Identify performance hotspots in minutes and resolve issues automatically powered by AI