Ensure a high-performing ReactJS app
- Monitor network health all the way down to the process level of each Linux and Windows host
- See all application transactions - from the end user, through virtualized tiers, to your backend databases
- Analyze the performance of your Third Party providers
“With Dynatrace, finding a problem only takes us minutes to identify, saving us precious time and resources.”
Eugenia Gillan, VP Engineering at ZoomInfo
“As an online retailer, website and mobile performance is critical to us because it directly correlates with the customer experience and revenue generation. That’s why we rely on Dynatrace.”
- The number of errors for a particular time frame
- The number of user actions being effected by the errors
- The distribution of browsers (with version) on which the end users are experiencing them
See into your Single Page Application (SPA)
- Know which XHR requests are slow. View segmentation analysis based on device type, network, and server performance with grouping options for geolocations, ISPs, browsers, and more.
- Dynatrace Visually complete allows you to assess the real, visual user experience of your single page application running on React.