Ensure a high-performing ReactJS app
- Monitor network health all the way down to the process level of each Linux and Windows host
- See all application transactions - from the end user, through virtualized tiers, to your backend databases
- Analyze the performance of your Third Party providers
With Dynatrace, finding a problem only takes us minutes to identify, saving us precious time and resources.Eugenia Gillan VP Engineering ZoomInfo
- The number of errors for a particular time frame
- The number of user actions being effected by the errors
- The distribution of browsers (with version) on which the end users are experiencing them
See into your Single Page Application (SPA)
- Know which XHR requests are slow. View segmentation analysis based on device type, network, and server performance with grouping options for geolocations, ISPs, browsers, and more.
- Dynatrace Visually complete allows you to assess the real, visual user experience of your single page application running on React.
Get a free trial
Want to see what intelligent observability powered by AI and automation can do for you? Get a free trial of the Dynatrace platform now.