Auto-discover WCF services in minutes
Dynatrace auto-discovers all WCF services throughout your entire technology stack end-to-end
Follow every single transaction, end-to-end
Analyze response times and find hotspots at the method level.
Find out the root cause of your .NET problems
Detect availability and performance problems across your stack proactively.
Find and solve performance issues in your WCF framework
- Dynatrace monitors both the client (caller) and the server side of your WCF services.
- For every WCF service we show all other monitored applications which make calls to the service.
- With the backtrace function every caller is listed for the selected WCF service, plus you can see how many requests the callers made including failure rate.
- For failed requests, we even show you the failure reason.
Follow every transaction, end-to-end
Dynatrace’s PurePath Technology® captures timing and code-level context for every transaction, across every tier, without gaps or blind spots.
- Drill into all services and components called upon a single user interaction.
- Analyze response times and find hotspots at the method level.
- Understand the impact of methods and database statements on user experience with our unique backtrace capability.
Automatically discover and map applications and infrastructure
Dynatrace automatically detects and visualizes your web application and its dependencies end to end: from website to application to container, infrastructure and cloud.
- Dynatrace Smartscape provides an interactive map of your application across all layers.
- See how all components relate to and communicate with one another.
- Our unique solution was designed for cloud environments where instances are rapidly created and deployed, making it a perfect fit for microservices environments.
Get all .NET details
- Garbage collection metrics
- Web request and response size
- Busy and idle threads
- .NET managed memory
- Restarts, crashes, deployment changes
- Response time
- Failure rate
- Request and response sizes
- All database statements
- Apdex score
- CPU and memory usage
- Garbage collection suspension time
- Network traffic
- All requests, all dependencies
Discover detailed .NET metrics
Dynatrace shows you additional metrics .NET:
- .NET threads
- .NET heap
- Total heap
- Time in garbage collection
- Generation 0
- Heap size
- Promoted bytes
- Generation 1
- Heap size
- Promoted bytes
- Generation 2
Click the .NET threads and .NET heap tabs on any IIS application pool or .NET process page to view further metrics.
See detailed metrics for .NET.
Find out the root cause of .NET problems
Dynatrace detects and diagnoses problems in real time, pinpointing the root cause down to the offending code before your customers are even affected.
- Detect availability and performance problems across your stack proactively.
- Directly pinpoint components that are causing problems with big data analytics of billions of dependencies within your application stack.
- Visually replay the problem evolution so that you understand how performance issues evolved over time.
“We’re intrigued by its capability to work almost out of the box as well as being able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience.”
View full story