Deep monitoring for WCF service performance
Get deep visibility into WCF service operations in your .NET applications
Auto-discover WCF services in minutes
Dynatrace auto-discovers all WCF services throughout your entire technology stack end-to-end
Follow every single transaction,
Analyze response times and find hotspots at the method level.
Find out the root cause of your .NET problems
Detect availability and performance problems across your stack proactively.
Find and solve performance issues in your WCF framework
Dynatrace monitors both the client (caller) and the server side of your WCF services.
- For every WCF service we show all other monitored applications which make calls to the service.
- With the backtrace function every caller is listed for the selected WCF service, plus you can see how many requests the callers made including failure rate.
- For failed requests we show you the reason of the failure.
“We’re intrigued by its capability to work almost out of the box as well as being able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience.”
Follow every single transaction, end-to-end
Dynatrace uses patented PurePath Technology® to capture timing and code-level context for every transaction, across every tier, without gaps or blind spots.
- Drill into all services and components called upon a single user interaction.
- Analyze response times and find hotspots at the method level.
- Understand the impact of methods and database statements on user experience with our unique backtrace capability.
Trusted by 72 of the Fortune 100.