.NET profiling redefined
Lots of ADO.NET queries, many hidden exceptions in core or 3rd party .NET libraries, slow 3rd party components, and inefficient custom code are some of the most common .NET performance problems.
Unlike most free .NET performance profilers, Dynatrace helps you get deep-level visibility into each of your web server process groups, including dependent applications and running services. Analyze IIS performance. Visualize the dependencies within your stack. Improve .NET performance by instantly drilling down into method level details to see method arguments, return values, SQL statements, exceptions or log messages.
Learn how to tune .NET performance
- Understand .NET memory management
- See the .NET Garbage Collector in action
- See how Dynatrace provides visibility into ASP.NET life cycle events
- Read about the performance aspects of ASP.NET Core apps
- Understand how to monitor ASP.NET Core applications
More than just a .NET performance profiler
Capture timing and code-level context for every transaction, across every tier, without gaps or blind spots.
- Drill into all services and components called upon a single user interaction.
- Analyze response times and find hotspots at the method level.
- Understand the impact of methods and database statements on user experience with our unique backtrace capability.