See all .NET performance metrics in real-time
- Dynatrace captures every transaction, across every tier, without gaps or blind spots.
- Pre-configured dashboards provide all relevant metrics down to SQL statement and code level.
- In under five minutes our OneAgent automatically discovers your entire .NET application stack.
Get all .NET details
- Garbage collection metrics
- Web request and response size
- Busy and idle threads
- .NET managed memory
- Restarts, crashes, deployment changes
- Response time
- Failure rate
- Request and response sizes
- All database statements
- Apdex score
- CPU and memory usage
- Garbage collection suspension time
- Network traffic, TCP requests and retransmissions
- All requests, all dependencies
Sign up for Dynatrace .NET monitoring today!
You’ll be up and running in under 5 minutes:
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.
Follow every single transaction, end-to-end
Dynatrace uses patented PurePath Technology® to capture timing and code-level context for every transaction, across every tier, without gaps or blind spots.
- Drill into all services and components called upon a single user interaction.
- Analyze response times and find hotspots at the method level.
- Understand the impact of methods and database statements on user experience with our unique backtrace capability.
Discover .NET metrics
Dynatrace shows you additional .NET metrics:
- .NET threads
- .NET heap
- Total heap
- Time in garbage collection
- Generation 0
- Heap size
- Promoted bytes
- Generation 1
- Heap size
- Promoted bytes
- Generation 2
- Heap size
Click the .NET threads and .NET heap tabs on any IIS application pool or .NET process page to view further metrics.
See detailed metrics for .NET.
IIS application pool metrics
We automatically show you the most valuable metrics related to what’s going on inside your IIS.
See the processes, traffic, and requests that keep your web server busy.
Explore your application’s server-side services
Dynatrace monitors your .NET applications and services on the process level.
See which processes are making calls and which processes are being called by other processes.
Our focus on process-specific context enables you to run your environment single-handedly.
Monitor database query executions
Dynatrace tracks and inspects all SQL statements and NoSQL queries sent by your application. There is no better way to solve a database problem than to have the SQL statements in question directly on screen.
Locate bottlenecks in your application code
Our .NET monitoring tool enables you to dig into your applications and find hotspots at the code level. Locate problematic methods with CPU or network bottlenecks within the execution call stack.
Your ability to find and resolve performance issues will improve significantly with Dynatrace .NET application performance monitoring.
Dynatrace tells you the root cause of .NET problems!
Dynatrace detects and diagnoses problems in real time, pinpointing the root cause down to the offending code before your customers are even affected.
- Detect availability and performance problems across your stack proactively.
- Dynatrace directly pinpoints components that are causing problems with big data analytics of billions of dependencies within your application stack.
- A visual replay of problem evolution helps you understand how problems evolved over time.
“With Dynatrace, finding a problem only takes us minutes to identify, saving us precious time and resources.”
Automatically discover and map applications and infrastructure
Dynatrace automatically detects and visualizes your web application and its dependencies end to end: from website to application to container, infrastructure and cloud.
- Dynatrace Smartscape provides an interactive map of your application across all layers.
- See how all components relate to and communicate with one another.
- Our unique solution was designed for cloud environments where instances are rapidly created and deployed, making it a perfect fit for microservices monitoring.
Get the full picture including network health and log file analysis
Dynatrace provides a clear picture of all inbound and outbound process connections over your network interfaces (both physical and virtual) and automatically discovers all log files on your monitored hosts and processes.
- Leverage actual data throughput and quality of network connections between communicating hosts and processes.
- Gain direct access and search the log content of all your system’s mission-critical processes.
- Relevant log messages or networking anomalies are factored into the root-cause analysis of problems.