One VM, one agent, lots of technologies
- As the main APM vendor partnering with the Oracle team developing Graal, we're refining the monitoring capabilities for GraalVM steadily.
- Dynatrace helps you to control your GraalVM services by providing system data like CPU, responsiveness, memory or worker processes.
- Dynatrace will be capable of troubleshooting anomalies and discovering upcoming problems before they affect your customers in the future.
- With Dynatrace all relevant information can be found in clear, customizable dashboards.
- Besides GraalVM you can use Dynatrace to monitor all other components of your environment as well.
Dynatrace in close cooperation with Oracle
- Everything can be implemented in Java. It doesn't matter which coding language is monitored inside
- The close cooperation with the Oracle team developing Graal ensures fast progress for further functionality within Dynatrace
- Game-changer: bundle lots of technologies in just one VM and one agent
What is GraalVM?