What is GraalVM?
One VM, one agent, lots of technologies
- As the main APM vendor partnering with the Oracle team developing Graal, we're refining the monitoring capabilities for GraalVM steadily.
- Dynatrace helps you to control your GraalVM services by providing system data like CPU, responsiveness, memory or worker processes.
- Dynatrace will be capable of troubleshooting anomalies and discovering upcoming problems before they affect your customers in the future.
- With Dynatrace all relevant information can be found in clear, customizable dashboards.
- Besides GraalVM you can use Dynatrace to monitor all other components of your environment as well.
GraalVM monitoring by Dynatrace gives insights in:
- stacktrace metrics
- language information in stack traces
- seamless changes of coding languages
- hot sensor placement on runtime
- response times
- needed memory
- user experience details
- network analytics
- log monitoring
Try Dynatrace to see all possibilities of GraalVM monitoring!
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.
Dynatrace in close cooperation with Oracle
- Everything can be implemented in Java. It doesn't matter which coding language is monitored inside
- The close cooperation with the Oracle team developing Graal ensures fast progress for further functionality within Dynatrace
- Game-changer: bundle lots of technologies in just one VM and one agent
Why use GraalVM?
Oracle GraalVM has been designed for speculative optimizations on the one hand and also deoptimization on the other hand. Further it comes with the Graal Polyglot SDK that features a rich set of language-agnostic instrumentation capabilities. This allows building a diverse set of tools. Examples for these tools are profilers, debuggers or performance monitoring software that work for all languages out-of-the-box. The same goes for Dynatrace that also works out-of-the-box when installing it in your environment to optimize your experience with GraalVM.