One VM, one agent, lots of technologies
- As the main APM vendor partnering with the Oracle team developing Graal, we're refining the monitoring capabilities for GraalVM steadily.
- Dynatrace helps you to control your GraalVM services by providing system data like CPU, responsiveness, memory or worker processes.
- Dynatrace will be capable of troubleshooting anomalies and discovering upcoming problems before they affect your customers in the future.
- With Dynatrace all relevant information can be found in clear, customizable dashboards.
- Besides GraalVM you can use Dynatrace to monitor all other components of your environment as well.
“Ultimately, it has given us the ability to understand what the experience is like for every user, across every transaction going through the website; as though we were sitting there with them.”
Dynatrace in close cooperation with Oracle
- Everything can be implemented in Java. It doesn't matter which coding language is monitored inside
- The close cooperation with the Oracle team developing Graal ensures fast progress for further functionality within Dynatrace
- Game-changer: bundle lots of technologies in just one VM and one agent
What is GraalVM?
Just a few of our enterprise customers