Using AI and automation to accelerate application workload adoption on Azure.
Dynatrace is the trusted solution for monitoring Azure.
Try for free See the magic
Successful Cloud Migration
Dynatrace ensures a successful cloud migration to Microsoft Azure by providing visibility into what exists and what needs to be moved so you can track your application architecture as it changes.
- Auto-discovery, continuous dependency mapping and instant answers to automate your Azure ecosystem
- Customers are not impacted during and post migration
- Faster return on investment
See how Dynatrace provided Mitchells & Butlers with visibility while migrating to Microsoft Azure
Hybrid Multi-Cloud: AI-powerd insights and actions
Dynatrace is purpose-built for enterprise cloud ecosystems.
- Single view across your entire ecosystem – whether it’s hosted in Azure, hybrid, or multi-cloud
- Automatic deployment, configuration, and intelligence
- Integrated with metrics and metadata
- Precise problem detection and root cause analytics, wherever a problem may occur
Monitoring Containers: Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
Automatically discover all containers running on Azure with a real-time view of all the connections between your containerized processes, hosts, and cloud instances.
- Real-time auto discovery and OneAgent injection of Docker and AKS containers without code or image changes
- Easily trace transactions across multi-cloud instances
- Leverage Dynatrace OneAgent Operator to deploy the OneAgent onto Kubernetes nodes automatically
Web-scale and enterprise grade-features
Dynatrace is purpose built for dynamic environments and can scale from a few hosts to 100k+ hosts out of the box while offering the capabilities that enterprise organization demand.
- Web-scale without throttling data capture fidelity or introducing overhead
- Better Together: Dynatrace with Azure DevOps Pipelines support autonomous cloud and self-healing
- Management Zones with role and user-based access ensure the right teams have access to the correct answers at the right time
Dynatrace helps DevOps teams accelerate building and running new cloud native apps, containerizing existing applications, and breaking down monolith applications into microservices
- Development speed up new feature delivery through faster feedback on quality, performance, and scalability of deployments
- Operations get the right intelligence to avoid outages and performance degradations
- Business gain real time insights into user experience to make better decisions
- Integrate with Azure DevOps to automate CI/CD