Dynatrace is the trusted solution for monitoring Microsoft Azure
Advanced observability for entire Azure Infrastructure
- Full stack observability in minutes, everything in context including metrics, logs, and traces.
- Auto-discovery, continuous dependency mapping and instant answers to automate monitoring of Azure cloud services including App Service, Database Performance, AKS, HDInsight, and many more.
- Visibility at scale of hosts, VMs, containers and orchestration, network, devices, logs, events, and more with AI-assisted problem detection with root-cause.
Out of the box support for cloud native architectures
Integrate Dynatrace with Azure for intelligent monitoring of services running in Azure Cloud. The Azure integration provides auto-discovery of your Azure hybrid cloud environment with no manual configuration. Dynatrace provides real-time observability into dynamic environments with continuous support for all Azure Services.
Solve Azure issues faster
- Davis, Dynatrace’s AI, continuously analyzes billions of dependencies to provide precise root cause.
- Resolution can happen in minutes, before the business is impacted.
- Automatically capture transactions across every tier, down to the code level.
- AI continuously baselines performance and adapts as environment changes.
Cross team efficiency across Azure environment
- Single source of truth for teams to collaborate and innovate, wherever they may reside.
- Focus on resolution, not alert storms.
- Eliminate war-rooms with AI-assistance provided by Davis for fast, proactive problem detection and resolution.
- Leverage a single platform with automated deployment to ensure full coverage across all applications and infrastructure in your Azure environment without manual deployment, configuration, and updates.
Transform DevOps with Dynatrace and Azure
- Implement event driven continuous delivery and automated operations
- Automate CI/CD to speed up pipeline
- Improve code quality for production
- Shorten innovation lifecycles
- Davis® provides continuous automatic monitoring of DevOps tools
Accelerate Azure cloud migrations
No matter if you are re-hosting, re-architecting or re-platforming, Dynatrace provides you with actionable insights every step of the way.
Monitoring Azure has never been easier
Monitor applications, clusters, and underlying cloud infrastructure health in Azure environments, in conjunction with and in context to your broader on-premises and hybrid cloud environments.
Powerful core technologies
Our technologies work together to understand your ecosystem and deliver precise answers through explainable, causation-based AI, with automatic discovery and topology mapping across billions of dependencies.
Our single agent technology deploys only once on a host and instantly starts collecting all relevant metrics along the full application-delivery chain. Install it and forget it—we take care of everything.
Our patented distributed tracing and code-level analysis technology automatically integrates high-fidelity distributed tracing with user experience data and data from open-source technologies including OpenTelemetry and code-level analytics.
Our dynamic topology mapping technology automatically identifies and maps interactions and relationships between applications and the underlying infrastructure. As new microservices come up or go away, the Smartscape topology map continuously updates in real-time.
Our massively parallel processing (MPP) data lakehouse is purpose-built to unify, store, and run lightning-fast analytics on observability, security, and business data with high performance and at scale.
Our AI engine automatically and continuously delivers precise answers. Davis® uses high-fidelity metrics, traces, logs, and user data mapped to a unified entity model to drive automation and deliver broader, deeper insights for modern cloud environments.
Dynatrace and Azure Resources
- No need to compromise visibility in public clouds with the new Azure services supported by Dynatrace
- No need to compromise visibility in public clouds with the new Azure services supported by Dynatrace (Part 2)
- Full visibility into your serverless applications with AI-powered Azure Functions monitoring (GA)
- Dynatrace integration enables BARBRI to scale its Azure environment
- New cloud native technologies require a new approach
- Performance Clinic: Mastering Azure Monitoring with Dynatrace
Start with automated observability across Azure environments
You’ll be up and running in under 5 minutes:
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.