Get your Dynatrace UFO
Visualize pipeline health with our IoT UFO gadget for DevOps
Take off with the Dynatrace UFO
The Dynatrace UFO* is a highly visible IoT gadget for companies with distributed teams to share the status of a project. It is directly fed via a simple REST interface. The two LED rings can be used to visualize any kind of information.
Visualize DevOps pipeline health
In a continuous delivery use-case, one layer of the UFO can visualize the trunk pipeline while the other shows the sprint pipeline state. You decide whether you want to assign build, CI, test, staging, production or any other stage to each of the two rings.
About the product
- WiFi, HTTP/HTTPS
- ESP32 dual-core low energy microcontroller (Arduino compatible)
- REST API to control 34 RGB LEDs in two rings – use preconfigured patterns or create custom ones
- Integrations with CI/CD/Monitoring (e.g. Jenkins, Nagios, CloudWatch, Dynatrace, ...)
- Open source firmware, OTA and USB updates
- USB powered (5V 2A adapter not included)
How do I use and configure the UFO?
1 Dynatrace UFO - USD $390 / EUR €390 (+ shipping)
Buy 3 or more Dynatrace UFOs:
Each package of 3 - USD $980 / EUR €980 (+ shipping)
You will receive an email confirmation shortly and an order confirmation with shipping cost info within the next two business days. Please note that you will need a standard 5V USB 2000mA power adapter to operate the Dynatrace UFO.
Or 3D print your own UFO
In the spirit of DevOps and collaboration, Dynatrace has designed an open-source hardware version of the UFO which can be printed on a 3D printer. It’s available at https://github.com/Dynatrace/ufo-esp32.