Permissions done right for dynamic cloud applications. Fine grained access control for microservices and container environments
Try for free See the magic
Tailored views as easy as 1-2-3
- Automatically group application components to management zones
- Grant access rights based on team responsibilities
- Focus on what is important with filtered views
In this example the platform team has access to a group of hosts and their processes, but no observability into services and applications.
Better observability and more focus for your teams
Cloud platform teams
Leverage filtered views and synchronisation with cloud platform structures and permissions.
Focus on the application. Management zones and their entities may also overlap for DevOps or other cross cutting roles.
Root-cause analysis will automatically show which teams' components are causing issues.
In sync with your cloud platform
With our rule based approach it's easy to stay in sync with dynamic platforms.
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry orgs and spaces
- Redhat OpenShift pods and services
- Powerful rules management
Just a few of our enterprise customers