"With Dynatrace, when we get together, it just really works."
- One of the largest regional banks in the U.S.
- Based in Cleveland, Ohio, serving 15 states
- $3.2 billion in revenue
- Approx. $171 billion in assets
All-in-one platform replaces multiple siloed tools
End-to-end platform reduced unnecessary spend
Ease of use and simplicity enabled rapid benefits
Automatic observability lights-up Kubernetes
Prior to Dynatrace, KeyBank relied on multiple monitoring solutions to gain visibility into its complex hybrid cloud environment, built on a mix of in-house technologies and third-party platforms such as Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift. But different tools meant different data sets, teams working in silos, a lack of visibility into customer-facing problems, and an inefficiency in operations.
"Dynatrace was providing a significant amount of value, and we didn’t really see that from other vendors."
- With Dynatrace, KeyBank was able to consolidate multiple monitoring tools to obtain a single view, eliminating siloes and ensuring everyone is working to a common vision.
- Dynatrace has been purpose-built for the cloud, enabling KeyBank to make sense of its complex hybrid cloud environment and providing end-to-end visibility across the full stack – from infrastructure performance to end-user experience.
- With its end-to-end monitoring and advanced automation capabilities, Dynatrace is helping to speed up KeyBank’s deployment cycle, providing visibility into how new services and features perform and enabling it to roll them back instantly if problems are identified.
- With AI at its core, Dynatrace is helping KeyBank get on the path to autonomous cloud operations, allowing DevOps teams to create an unbreakable software delivery pipeline that enables faster innovation and improved product quality that enhances customer experience.
"It’s really the partnership with Dynatrace that made the difference and is continuing to make the difference, and it’s a killer product too."