"Dynatrace is really helping us feel more confident about cloud migration."
About Carnival Cruise Lines
- $10bn+ annual revenues
- Nearly 10% of cruise industry revenues
- 1 in 4 customer reservations made via the website
- Part of the $20.8bn Carnival Corporation
AI-assistance creates precise answers in real-time
Teams can focus on business outcomes, not alerts
With automatic and intelligent observability
New builds measured against prior baselines
Before Dynatrace, Carnival had been using multiple legacy monitoring solutions, but none were providing the visibility it needed into its cloud environment; instead flooding the team with alerts and false positives. With annual revenues exceeding $10 billion, accounting for nearly 10 percent of the cruise industry’s total revenue, and 1 in 4 customer reservations made through its website, digital performance is a business-critical priority for Carnival.
"Dynatrace is able to lead – the connecting of the dots really is an example of AI. It’s the first that I’ve seen that has actually had an impact."
- With Dynatrace, Carnival was able to consolidate multiple monitoring tools to obtain a single view of the truth, which allows IT teams to see and act upon performance problems in real-time.
- Dynatrace’s AI eliminates false positives, so Carnival’s IT teams remain focused on critical business metrics like conversions, rather than mining through alerts.
- Dynatrace’s zero-configuration and auto-instrumentation capabilities futureproof scalability, so Carnival can continue migrating applications to the cloud without the fear of blind spots emerging in more dynamic environments.
- Dynatrace enables Carnival to test the performance of new builds and measure them against baselines for prior builds, allowing the team to deploy with confidence and accelerate the speed of innovation.
"Ultimately, the cloud is all about performance and scalability for us. Dynatrace needs to be part of that journey, to confirm the gains we expect."