- Support for Oracle WebLogic T3 remoting
- Support for web services on Oracle Service Bus
- Improved support for Spring application ID detection
- IBM WebSphere 9
- General availability of .NET Core 1.1, 1.2, 2.0 on Windows and Linux
- Support for versions 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5 ends with Dynatrace version 137. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
- Code-level visibility via ambient sampling is now available for all Node.js versions >=6 and >=8.9.4
- Support for Couchbase is now available for early access. Contact us for details
- Support for PostgreSQL is now available for early access. Contact us for details
- Deprecated Node 7 (see See support detail for Node.js)
- Beta support for PowerPC Little Endian architecture for OneAgent running RedHat/CentOS, Ubuntu, and SUSE (Open, as well as EL) operating systems. For full details see the Dynatrace Blog.
- Requests/second and Hit ratio are now included in the process infographic
- Chart added for response size
- Support now available for Varnish 4.1.9
General improvements and fixes
- Automatic security configuration for Docker Windows containers (currently in EAP) for all hosts where a Docker service is discovered on Windows (even if Windows container support EAP has not been enabled),
dtuseris added to the ACL of
- Increased reliability of collecting disk metrics from diskperf
- Support for Alpine Linux (musl libc) for Java, Apache HTTP server, Nginx and Node.js
- Improved OneAgent error handling via the
skiperrorsoption is now also available for Cloud Foundry’s Java, Staticfile, and PHP buildpacks. With release v4.8 of the Java buildpack, release v1.4.21 of the Staticfile buildpack, and release v4.3.47 of the PHP buildpack the
skiperrorsoption and further improvements are now available.
- Memory management fixes and improvements
Following upgrade to Security Gateway v1.135, a new
custom.configfile is created and the most important configuration settings are migrated to it from the existing
config.propertiesfile. If you have modified
config.propertiespreviously, make sure that all your settings have been migrated to the new file. The new file (
custom.config) is persistent through upgrades and all user custom settings should go into it from now on. See further details.