Boston, MA — October 29, 2015 — Digital Performance software company Dynatrace ushered in a transformative new era at PERFORM 2015. The largest digital performance event of the year convened experts from all corners of the world to share their commitment to digital performance management.
This year’s annual PERFORM global user conference ran from October 13-16 in Orlando and was the largest, most successful PERFORM event yet. The conference grew significantly year over year, demonstrating the growing criticality of managing digital services, and the leadership role of Dynatrace in this space.
“Every year the momentum grows – and the level of enthusiasm this year was nothing short of amazing. Digital transformation is a reality and digital performance management (DPM) is a key to success,” said Dynatrace CEO, John Van Siclen. “In an age where your apps are your brand, our attendees are embracing the role of leaders and visionaries. They recognize that performance professionals have the power to deliver the superior customer experiences that actually drive business success. PERFORM 2015 was an important milestone for us and our customers—confirming that our own transformation from APM to DPM has changed the game in the performance industry.”
Tweet this: In the wake of #PERFORM2015 #Dynatrace customers affirm the impact of #APM #DigitalPerformance is larger than life
Highlights from PERFORM 2015 include:
- Customers, Customers, Customers! More than 1,000 participants from all industries and geographies heard directly from their peers on how they are using digital performance to help their companies succeed.
- Panera Bread, Pandora Radio, Verizon, Intel, REA, NodeSource, NGINX, Ansible, Natura and more shared their digital performance stories from center stage.
- 41 customers led breakout sessions across six tracks, including Volkswagen, Nordstrom, TIAA-CREF, Akamai, British Telecom and more.
- Keynotes from thought leaders Ray Wang and Daniel Burrus addressing the challenges and opportunities of digital disruption and offering concrete actions on how to adapt and transform.
- The unveiling of the first Digital Experience Center (DEC), the business-focused performance command center providing the critical, real-time reflection of customer experiences that will enable organizations to holistically, accurately and proactively measure and manage their digital businesses.
- The DEC was live at PERFORM and tracked attendee activity throughout the conference. Through integration with the PERFORM 2015 mobile app, the DEC compiled more than 1.7 million measurements, including location-based activity, social media posts, break-out session attendance, “redemption/checkout” activity and more.
- More than 300 companies received personal tours of the DEC to see first-hand how it will help business teams collaborate with IT and development to maximize every customer experience and improve business results.
- A series of new innovations including: new performance, competitive and user analytics powered by artificial intelligence; new automation for cloud and continuous delivery environments; support for next-generation virtual network environments; a new, open, community-enabled universal decode for DCRUM and a new “free for life” Personal License of Dynatrace Application Monitoring and User Experience Management (UEM) for developers, testers and performance specialists.
- Ruxit, a division of Dynatrace, launched Ruxit Managed, the first and only SaaS-like, full-featured APM solution for companies that need to keep data on-premises to meet regulatory requirements, but want the ease and cost-effectiveness of a SaaS solution.
- 150 companies and more than 250 performance experts attended a full day of Hands-On Training (HOT) the day before the conference, and 34 performance professionals attained APM Certification through onsite-proctored tests.
- Dynatrace announced the winners of the 2015 PERFORM Awards recognizing performance professionals and companies who are shaping the future of digital performance. Companies honored included: Nordstrom, Panera Bread, Prudential Services Singapore, BVA Auctions, Sentry Insurance, DTCC, Prep Sportswear, Sirius XM Radio, Bradesco Seguros and MoneyGram. Humana received the ‘best in show’ 2015 Ultimate Performance Journey Award.