WALTHAM, Mass., January 11, 2024 – Dynatrace (NYSE: DT), the leader in unified observability and security, today announced that, for the fifth consecutive year, it has been named a Customers’ Choice in the 2023 Gartner® Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer for Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Observability report. Dynatrace was also recognized as a Customers’ Choice in five of eight segment quadrants: Global Enterprise (10B+ USD), Large Enterprise (1B-10B USD), and Finance Industry, as well as in the Europe, Middle East, Africa, and North America regions.
According to Gartner, “The Voice of the Customer is a document that applies a methodology to aggregated Gartner Peer Insights’ reviews in a market to provide an overall perspective for IT decision makers. Within the Voice of the Customer, Gartner Peer Insights recognizes the vendors that are the most highly rated by their customers through the Customers’ Choice distinction.”1
Dynatrace was named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant™ for APM and Observability, positioning the company as furthest for Completeness of Vision and highest for Ability to Execute. Dynatrace also ranked #1 out of 19 vendors in the 2023 Gartner Critical Capabilities for APM and Observability Report across all six use cases, including Security Operations, IT Operations, Digital Experience Monitoring, DevOps/AppDev, SRE/Platform Operations, and Application Owner/Line of Business.
Customers rated the Dynatrace® platform 4.5 out of 5.0 stars, with 94% saying they would recommend it, as of October 2023. A few of these customers’ reviews include the following:
- “The Dynatrace platform has been a real game-changer for our business, allowing us to reach full observability of our infrastructure, applications, and customer journey.”
~Chief Technology Officer
- “Incredibly positive experience for our organization. Selecting Dynatrace has helped us kickstart a journey to a best-in-class observability culture across the company.” ~Engineering Director, SRE and Fulfillment
- “Dynatrace excels in its monitoring capabilities and offers an impressive user interface. Its automation and analytics features are top-notch, and its integration capabilities are outstanding.” ~Coordinator of Enterprise Directory Services
- “The combined ease of use and out-of-the-box integration with leading cloud platforms enables us to instantly draw in metrics, identify the full context between infrastructure problems and their impact on real-user sessions, and create an intelligent delivery pipeline that utilizes auto-remediation to prevent bad code from reaching production.” ~Senior QA Automation Engineer
- “The experience has been fantastic! Don’t waste your time and just take the plunge now. Dynatrace does what they say it does, and they will stand behind their product to help you get the most value.” ~APM Team Lead
“Ensuring our customers’ success and helping them achieve their digital transformation goals is our primary focus,” said Steve Tack, SVP of Product Management at Dynatrace. “We are pleased to receive this feedback from our customers and to be named a Gartner Customers’ Choice. We believe this recognition helps validate that we are on the right track as we deliver tangible business value through innovative observability, security, and business analytics and automation solutions.”
1Gartner Methodologies, Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer Methodologies, https://blogs.gartner.com/reviews-pages/peer-insights-customers-choice-distinctions-methodology/
Gartner, Peer Insights Voice of the Customer: Application Performance Monitoring and Observability, 29 December 2023.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring and Observability, By Gregg Siegfried, Mrudula Bangera, Matt Crossley, and Padraig Byrne, 5 July 2023.
Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Application Performance Monitoring and Observability, By Mrudula Bangera, Padraig Byrne, Matt Crossley, and Gregg Siegfried, 10 July 2023.
Gartner®, Magic Quadrant and Gartner Peer Insights™ are trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Gartner® Peer Insights™ content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.