Java Software Engineer (m/f) for #1 Performance Monitoring Solution
Technology / Linz, Austria
Java 8 | Server-side High Performance Computing | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered | Distributed Systems
Excited about Java development? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Dynatrace redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- Develop the Dynatrace Performance Monitoring Solution in Java (Java 8, GIT, Jenkins, Gradle, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Full Stack or Server-Backend development
- Feature Ownership: Design and implement new features on your own
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
Our expectations for you
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience in Java development (ideally)
- Understanding of Software Architecture
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 39,200 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Convince yourself of Dynatrace and apply right here:
Dynatrace Austria GmbH