Online Marketing Manager (f/m) for global leader
Marketing / Linz, Austria
Software as a Service | B2B | Digital Transformation | Self-Driving IT | Cloud Monitoring
Passionate about storytelling to convey the game-changing nature of our AI-powered monitoring solution? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Dynatrace redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. We are proud to excite customers like Google, Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Dynatrace is the only web-scale monitoring solution on the market designed to meet the needs of modern applications. All we need now is you to translate our bleeding edge technical capabilities into clear and concise benefits, communicate the differentiation and share the story. Apply now and be part of our motivated and talented Solution Marketing team.
Your role in the team
- Optimize our positioning and messaging regarding competition, prospects, customers and our solution
- Cooperate with technical experts to develop clear, concise and innovative storytelling
- Improve our content marketing to create a WOW-effect and show our unique approach internally and externally
- Support our global Product Management, Marketing, Strategic Alliances and Innovation teams
Our expectations for you
- College degree in Digital Marketing, Business Informatics or Computer Science
- More than 5 years of experience in Solution Marketing (ideally B2B) and IT Know-how OR
- Experienced IT practitioner (e.g. Developer) with passion for Marketing
- Familiar with Cloud Technologies, containers or IoT
- Strong communications skills to convince in-person, over digital channels and in writing
- Hands-on Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- storytelling with creating, tweaking and promoting innovative content, grasping technical capabilities and translating into benefits is your passion.
- you are fascinated by challenges and think outside the box.
- travelling to international tech conferences (less than 10%) is a welcome change for you.
- you appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Convince yourself of Dynatrace and apply online.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH