Cloud Administrator and Cost Engineer (f/m): Chance to get AWS certified!
Technology / Linz, Austria
Software as a Service | AWS Cloud | Cost Optimization | Billing Accounts
Interested in selecting appropriate AWS services to deploy applications? Excited about finding a deployment and cost optimization strategy? If you have a technical background combined with strong analytical, numeric and communication skills, we are looking forward to getting to know you.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence Solutions. A growing share of our customers selects to deploy our SaaS solution which is purpose built to run in amazon web services. Join us and help scale our business for growing demands!
- Select and provision appropriate AWS services to deploy applications based on given requirements
- Perform ongoing compute unit reservations, manage Master Billing Account and Sub Accounts
- Research and consult on new available instance types and reservation mechanisms
- Work closely with Architects and DevOps teams to define deployment and cost optimization strategy
- Implement cost control strategies and support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Interpret complex pricing contracts and determine pricing structure to be applied for a defined term
- Monthly invoicing, variance reconciliation and communication with Business Operations, Finance, R&D and DevOps teams
- Collaborate with our main amazon and other cloud provider contacts (e.g. Technical Account Manager)
- HTL degree with 5 years of work experience OR graduates in Business Informatics with at least 2 years work experience
- Experience in Operations, DevOps, System or Cloud Administration is a plus
- Extensive analytical skills, loves number crunching in a technical environment
- Fluent oral and written language skills in German and English
- A high quality and cost consciousness attitude
- Willingness to get AWS certified (e.g. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator)
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH