C++ Software Engineer (f/m) for global leader with startup
Technology / Linz, Austria
Fascinated by state-of-the-art technologies? Loving new challenges? Wanting to join an innovative company with a startup vibe and offices all around the globe? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented team.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Application Performance Management (APM). AI-powered, full stack and completely automated. It’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data. The world’s leading brands, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence. Austria is the technical heart of Dynatrace and houses our tech leadership for our flagship product.
Your role in the team
- Further develop the leading APM System in C++
- Focus on Web & Application Server, Profiling & Performance APIs or Bytecode-Weaving
- Coordinate with Product Management and SW Architects as a Scrum team member
- Collaborate with international Development teams
- Ensure product quality (Continuous Integration and Delivery)
Our expectations for you
- Technical study related to software
- At least 2 years of experience in C++ Development (nice-to-have)
- Understanding of Software Architecture
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 39,200 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and join our motivated team: