WANTED: IT Postdoc (m/f) for Innovation Lab
Technology / Linz, Austria
PhD program in a study related to software? No interest in an academic career, but still excited about exploring untouched technical areas?
Our Innovation Lab offers you a great combination of research, development and speaking at international conferences. You will work closely with our top technology partners (e.g. Red Hat, Google, Amazon, Pivotal) and drive innovation at Dynatrace, the leader in Software Intelligence.
Your role in the Innovation Lab
- Learn and deal with a variety of technologies, such as container and cloud platforms
- Research and set up new technologies in our lab to drive and verify the successful integration with Dynatrace
- Work and engage with our partners and open source communities on ecosystem integrations
- Speak at top industry conferences and meetups to evangelize Dynatrace
- PhD program in a study related to software (e.g. Informatics, Business Informatics, Software Engineering)
- Sound programming and scripting skills
- Technical knowledge in any of the following areas: Cloud platforms or Containers
- Visionary and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Excellent English
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH