Software Engineer for Cloud Application Readiness (m/f)
Development / Graz, Austria
You enjoy trying out new software testing approaches or tools. You like to be part of a highly technical team to extend our Cloud Application Readiness Tooling, which is used in Dynatrace R&D globally. You want to help us enabling our development teams to keep the pace in our rapid growth, then 'CARPE diem'. As part of our CARPE (=Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement) team.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Team member of CARPE (Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement)
- Helping to drive NoOps Enablement in Dynatrace R&D
- Tool evaluation & implementation for Cloud Application Readiness
- Extending & Maintaining Core UI Test Framework
- Monitoring of automated E2E test execution infrastructure
- Defining & Implementing dashboards & tooling to provide visibility about specific KPI's
- Define, extend and code Readiness environments as 'Infrastructure as Code' by using tools like Ansible
- Intensive Collaboration with other teams like Dev Teams to fulfill requirements for Cloud Application Readiness tooling
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Good communication skills
- Strong technical background in one or more technologies like web application stacks, application server or cloud platforms
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.